If you are unhappy with our service and feel compelled in anyway to complain about us, please let us know immediately: we will do our best to resolve the situation.
Please tell us what’s wrong and why you believe it’s our fault.
You can contact us any way you want:
- Call us on 0333 150 1699 from 9am to 6pm Monday – Thursday and 9am – 5pm on Fridays.
Email us at email@example.com
- Write us a letter – address it to our Complaints Team at Together Energy, 1st Floor, Erskine House, Clydebank Business Park, Dunbartonshire, G81 2DR
- If you are local please come in and meet us.
We recognise that our customers are busy, we want to resolve any dissatisfaction as quickly as possible. We will respond to any complaint we receive with a plan with 48 hours of receipt. We aim to resolve 90% of complaints within 48 hours.
If your query is complicated or has lots of dimensions attached to it, we could take as long as 8 weeks to resolve. However, we promise you a weekly status update.
Our response could include some or all of these:
- An explanation.
- Doing all we can to resolve the problem.
- An apology.
- Goodwill, if it’s appropriate.
If we make changes to our processes as a result of the poor experience you have received we will immediately credit you with £50. This is not goodwill, but appreciation for taking the time to improve the experience for all other together customers.
We hope you’ll be satisfied with our response. If not, get in touch again and tell us you want your complaint to be referred to our Management Team. They’ll need to talk to you, so it’s best to phone or, if you’re emailing or writing, include your phone number so they can call you back. If they can’t reach you by phone they’ll email or write to you within 5 working days. Our team will explain what’s going on and work with you to resolve the issue.
If you’re still not satisfied, you have a choice. You can:
- Ask us to look into the matter again.
- Ask for a ‘final response’ or ‘deadlock letter’. In this, we’ll explain that we haven’t been able to sort the issue out to your satisfaction, recap what’s happened, and give you contact details for the Energy Ombudsman.
How can the Energy Ombudsman help me?
The energy ombudsman is an independent organisation that can step in if you’re not happy with our response, or if it’s more than 8 weeks since you first complained and we still haven’t put things right for you. The service is completely free, and if they decide we should do more to help you, we have to do whatever they recommend.