Together Energy is a new and dynamic Energy company who always have the customer at the heart of the business.
We won our first customers back in October and are growing fast. We want to be recognised as Scotland’s most trusted energy company. We have 30 staff right now and expect to grow to 60 in the next 12 months.
To support our growth, we are looking for Customer Service team members to ensure our customers continue to enjoy an effortless experience.
This is a people business and we are heavily invested in the success and the development of our staff. We have a partnership with Strathclyde University that allows the opportunity for higher education and we invest in the coaching of our teams on a weekly basis.
As we are a new company, we expect our team to be flexible and quick on their feet and always thinking about our customer.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Communicating with our customers to make them feel special
- Proactively communicating with our customers to keep them engaged every step of the way
- Ensuring our customers have an effortless experience
- Dealing with inbound call customer enquiries
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Ensuring customer records are kept up to date
- Processing customer and industry driven activity
- Dealing with customer payments and following up any debt processes
- Being the voice of our customer to ensure we continue to improve the customer experience
- Together Energy is a living wage employer
- Additional bonuses based on performance
You will cover shifts across Monday to Friday up to 8pm and Saturday until 2pm.
The position is full time and you will be offered 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
What to expect and previous experience
- Work is office-based in Clydebank.
- We are a new and entrepreneurial company, so you will be expected to fulfil all sorts of tasks and be responsive. This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of an exciting and fast growing business: it is a fun and crazy experience.
- Customer service experience is essential and whilst previous energy industry experience would be advantageous, it is not essential.
To apply for any of these roles, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org noting the position that you are applying for.