INFORMATION FOR ONESELECT CUSTOMERS
Ofgem today appointed Together Energy to supply energy to OneSelect customers which ceased trading on Monday 10 December.
• Your energy supply will continue as usual. You will not be cut off.
• Together Energy will honour all credit balances and any money owed to current customers is protected by Ofgem.
• Over the coming weeks we will contact OneSelect customers to provide details of your new energy account and explain how the transfer process will work.
• Do not cancel your existing OneSelect direct debit as this will automatically transfer to Together Energy.
What you need to do:
• If possible take a note of your current meter reading as we will need this when we contact you.
• Do not call or email just yet as we are processing all account details we receive from Ofgem.
• We recommend that you do not try to switch supplier until we have set up your account.
Please refer back to our news pages for regular updates.
Thank you for your patience and welcome to Together Energy.
A very pleasant experience and many other high street named companies I have dealt with could learn form this.