Call Centre Sales Agent
So you think you have sold gas and electricity before, and if you have sold for one company you have sold for them all, right? Wrong.
You think that sales jobs in contact centres are nothing more than long hours, where you are under pressure to perform and you are just a number, right? Wrong.
You think that sales floors only pay commissions? Wrong, we are a living wage employer, and we pay an industry leading bonus on top.
The Together Energy sales floor is the beating heart of the organisation. All of our promoted positions to date have come from the sales floor, and we support, develop and learn with the team on a daily basis. We don’t advertise, so we rely on our sales team to portray us in an exemplary fashion.
You will have the opportunity to grow with the company, you will never be stereotyped as a sales guy, and we will develop you into any role that you have the aspiration to learn about.
Together Energy is a new and dynamic Energy company who always have the customer at the heart of the business.
We won our first customers back in October and are growing fast. We want to be recognised as Scotland’s most trusted energy company. We have 30 staff right now and expect to grow to 60 in the next 12 months.
To support our growth, we are looking for Customer Service team members to ensure our customers continue to enjoy an effortless experience.
This is a people business and we are heavily invested in the success and the development of our staff. We have a partnership with Strathclyde University that allows the opportunity for higher education and we invest in the coaching of our teams on a weekly basis.
As we are a new company, we expect our team to be flexible and quick on their feet and always thinking about our customer.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Give due care and attention to our vulnerable customers
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design) Bring a positive attitude to work daily
- Together Energy are a living wage employer, paying industry leading commissions
- You will cover shifts across Monday to Saturday
- The position is full time and you will be offered 20 days holiday per year plus 7 bank holidays.
- Work is office-based in Clydebank.
What to expect and previous experience
We are a new and entrepreneurial company, so you will be expected to fulfil all sorts of tasks and be responsive. This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of an exciting and fast-growing business: it is a fun and crazy experience.
Sales experience is advantageous, but not essential.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com noting the position that you are interested in.
In this sectionGet a quote
I have spoken with Lis at customer support and I like all the Together energy customer service agents. They are well mannered and it’s always a pleasure speaking with them. I have had no faults with them and don’t think I ever will. Simply the best supplier around full stop.