National Field Sales Associate
We are looking for energetic, vibrant field sales representatives to take the Together Energy brand on the road. We are looking for people to sell in shopping centres across the UK.
So you think you have sold gas and electricity before, and if you have sold for one company you have sold for them all, right? Wrong.
You think that field sales jobs are nothing more than long hours, where you are under pressure to perform and you are just a number, right? Wrong.
You will have the opportunity to grow with the company, you will never be stereotyped as a sales guys, and we will develop you into any role that you have the aspiration to learn about.
Together Energy is a new and dynamic Energy company who always have the customer at the heart of the business.
We won our first customers back in October and are growing fast. We want to be recognised as Scotland’s most trusted energy company. We have 30 staff right now and expect to grow to 60 in the next 12 months.
To support our growth, we are looking for Sales team members to ensure our customers continue to enjoy an effortless experience.
This is a people business and we are heavily invested in the success and the development of our staff. We have a partnership with Strathclyde University that allows the opportunity for higher education and we invest in the coaching of our teams on a weekly basis.
As we are a new company, we expect our team to be flexible and quick on their feet and always thinking about our customer.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Explaining complex switching processes and able to understand savings
- Assessing customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Giving due care and attention to our vulnerable customers
- Remaining knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Teaming up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Building productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggesting ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities)
- Bringing a positive attitude to work daily
- Together Energy is a living wage employer, paying industry leading commissions
- You will cover shifts across Monday to Saturday
- The position is full time and you will be offered 20 days holiday per year and 8 bank holidays
- Work is field-based in events across the UK
What to expect and previous experience
We are a new and entrepreneurial company, so you will be expected to fulfil all sorts of tasks and be responsive. This is a unique opportunity to be on the ground floor of an exciting and fast-growing business: it is a fun and crazy experience.
Sales experience is advantageous, but not essential.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com noting the position that you are interested in.