Treating Customers Fairly
At Together Energy we fully support the standards of conduct to treat customers fairly. You can ready more about them www.ofgem.gov.uk/publications-and-updates/new-standards-conduct-suppliers-are-first-step-simpler-clearer-fairer-energy-market
We believe in always doing the right thing for you, our customer. Nowhere is this more important than in the energy sector where we are at the heart of your home, helping to keep things running smoothly.
Our commitment to you is that we will always:
- give you all the information you need to make the right choice about your energy requirements;
- do our best to communicate with you in a clear and straightforward way – without unnecessary jargon or complex terms;
- aim to provide an excellent customer service;
- put things right quickly if anything goes wrong;
- take a sympathetic approach to customers who get into difficulties and go the extra mile to support our vulnerable customers. You can read more hear www.togetherenergy.co.uk/advice-on-energy-debt/
Everything we do is built around what works for you and takes account of feedback we regularly receive from our customers. We use this information to improve the products and services we provide. We encourage all our employees to test the customer experience and welcome customers to our Clydebank Headquarters. We are always looking for ways to make our customer experience even better than it is today.
If you require a little extra help, see what services we offer www.togetherenergy.co.uk/support-for-vulnerable-customers/
Lis couldn’t be any more helpful and has a lovely, friendly manner. Was also super efficient and kept me updated several times through the day, via both telephone and email.